Ready to begin your Aikido training or have you already begun and are not sure where to start?
Have you been driving past an Aikido school and wondering what it takes to join?
Do you wonder what Aikido has to offer?
If you are ready to begin your Aikido, but don’t want to make rookie mistakes, get a leg up on your competition before you even set foot in a mixed martial arts school.
Whether you are a beginner or intermediate Aikido student, looking to train safe and train smart, get more information on how you can optimize your training.
GET THE TRAINING MANUAL THAT NO ONE WILL HAND TO YOU ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF PRACTICE AND SEPARATE YOURSELF FROM THE PACK FROM DAY ONE!
In TEN THINGS I WISH I KNEW BEFORE I STARTED MY AIKIDO TRAINING, you will learn:
* Basic AIKIDO vocabulary
* Basic AIKIDO moves
* How to find and choose the right school
* What to wear and how to tie your belt
* The psychological/spiritual aspects of Aikido
* The basics of training and conditioning
* The unwritten code of conduct
* How to avoid training barriers
* How to avoid injuries and other health risks
* How to train for an exam
Order Safely and Securely NOW!